I sense.. Un-Awesomeness..

Damn it..! I know trials is just around the corner.. actually no it isn't.. its only 3 more days...

And you know what???

Im fucked. =D

Now aint that good news to y'all out there..

I cant believe SPM trials is just around the corner.. and Im sitting here infront of my Com-pu-ter playing games.. surfing the net and readin mangas.. this is bad..

Totally not cool.

Started abit on bio. Which means none at all. You know me. ><

I just can't find the ZIL to study.. lol..

Sorry if i misused the word 'zil'.. zil is the word for passion or semangat isn't it?

Ahh.. my english is going down the hill too..

I wasted a freaking whole week of holiday doing.. nothing.

Therefore making me opting for oblivion when spm comes.

If i get 8as or above for spm... I'll take off my shirt on results day and run around the school with my gangs. ><

Desperate measures need to be taken during desperate times. Just Face it Jing.

You're kinda doomed for trials. Sejarah! Biology!!!!!!!!!!! Physics!! Chemistry!!! HOW THE FUCK TO STUDY ALL THESE?? -.-

Chaw guys. Posting this makes me even gloomier. Wish me goodluck. =x

Ps : Ps : Ps : Ps : Ps : Ps : Ps :

*yeah im miserable*

0 comments: