Emotions..

Im too emotional now....

Its been YEARS since i last update my God forsaken blog...

SPM. Its gonna end soon. I took 10 subs. 7 down. 3 to go.

3 Final bosses. The Espada's.

I will rise and shine.. like a phoenix.. a never ending cycle of life..

Enough bullshit..

Seriously..

Bio Chem and Physics is too hard. Ridiculous if I may say..x(

Anyway.. the purpose of my update today is not to brag about the hardships of the education im enduring..

I wanna find someone who can share a blog with me. As in blog sharing. We share updates and everything together. So that the blog is always alive. Not like mine.. friggin rusted.

I dont expect anyone to accept me as a blog partner>< to be honest Im quite passive.. But that might be because of the SPM examination.

Those who agreed can pull out anytime you want but you will be managing the designs layouts and everything. So.. You'll be doing everything and I'll just be updating my own usual craps xD

Done. Back to bio. If anyone interested.. you know how to contact me. x) *not like i expect any xD *

Chaw guys.

0 comments: