Life.

I just realised.. Life is not as great as i thought it would be...

The moment i came out of my mum's womb.. I knew its gona be a tough journey ahead..

*its just a metaphor. dont be stupid guys*

But.. recently.. many unpleasant things happened to me.. very unpleasant...

Maybe this few weeks is gona be my unluckiest week for the whole year. Hope it'll stop today.

I just wana say that..

Im sorry.......

I am so sorry... I feel like im going down any second now..

How i wish i could just end all these with a single stroke of death..

But i know it wouldn't solve anything.

I deeply regret it.. I've caused great pain and trouble to my loved ones..

They dont deserve this.

I do.

So im gona shut this blog down.. maybe permanently.. or maybe just for a couple of months until spm is over...

I just wana say this to you my loved ones.. you guys deserve better than this.. If i didnt existed in the first place... non of this would happen. Im a screw up and im a failure. This is what i am. Everybody around me seem to be falling apart or face trouble whenever im with them. I really hope i just dont exist. It'd be better that way.

I know thats an understatement.. but i do hope you will forgive me..

Im so sorry...

So sorry.

0 comments: