What on earth is hapenning...

These few weeks have been really really sad...

Lazy to elaborate.. some are personal.. and some are global.. lol

MJ passed away last week Thursday at 5.21 am..

We will forever remember you MJ..

And also abt my personal life.. err.. lets not dwell into sentimental stuff like that first.. xD

Really cant wait to watch The Transformers..

Get to watch all those really cute robots fighting and obliterating each other..

But i gotta admit.. Michael Bay is.. sigh.. awesome... =x

My title being robbed away from me.. the rightful owner..

Owell.. Oh yea.. I recruited a new member for my awesome gang xD

Surprisingly that particular member is a SHE... Pui Yan.

You know why? Coz shes the first person to share the happiness of not geting chosen for national service with me...! xD

Ohyea for those who 'kena'.. DAI SEI..! Muahahahhaha.. I got this theory right.. its not really 90% true la..

Its just 100% guarantee true.. that almost all indians.. will be chosen for ns.. you know why?

The camp is lacking of black multicellular organisms..! ^^v (just joking) *or if you wana take it seriously xD*

The only Indian that i know of that didnt got chosen for ns is Rueanne.. But that doesnt affect my awesome theory because basically.. shes a mix.. so a mix dont count!!!!! =P

Dont wana type too much.. i know you guys are lazy readers.. except for my blog.. i know you guys are willing to put in extra effort to read it.. i know i know..

im awesome...

Haha... xD Thats all for this post.. Please do visit more often.. Tata~~~~~~~

P/s : SPM COMING SOON... THATS SCARIER THAN THE MOVIE 'COMING SOON'..! Kanasai-.-

0 comments: