HoHo... Judgement Day.

When they say Friday the 13th is a bad luck day..

They were wrong.

I thought today was supposed to be the Report Card a.k.a Judgement Day ..

But..

Chill larh.. xD For some reason.. Pn Fauziah didnt complain anything abt my misbehaving in the class and in the school.. ^^v

So.. mou diu.. I survived! Muahahahahahahahahaha!

Anyway.. my ankle is recovering.. very SLOOOOOOOW....

Its already more than a month.. and that friggin thing just wont heal.. FUCK..!

It got worse today when i was having training.. i even injured the other ankle , my left heel and my knee.. !

WhAT THE FUCK! I can barely walk.. sigh...

But this is definitely better than being hurt emotionaly by mum and teachers..

So yeah i'll take this xD

Tata~

P/s : Omfg i updated twice in 2 awesome days!!!!!!! Isnt it awesome???!! This is the firt time..>< =D

0 comments: