Inspiracion..!

Sigh... holidays.. sucks.. fulll of homeworks.. plus running a marathon-ing nose.. awesoooomee........................ =(
I need something to inspire me.. so that i can post something that is worth reading in this eff up blog.. o well.. im sure we can find something.. =)

15TH MARCH 2009!

Attended a very 'wet' party.. xD sorry but i dont have the pics.. kindly refer to wenyi or renee's blog for more info.. =D * i was the first one to be stripped naked and thrown into the ppool* ><

BUT..! I was not the first one to be THROWN into the pool.. minchun was.. he was not striped naked therefore his clothes are all wet. xD consider me lucky..! =D

Anyway.. i decided to post something about politics.. you see.. im interested in becomin a politician.. so.. yea..

The President's daugthers. Well i think most of you out there know who are they!! Yup... it's the American President's Daugthers. The 1st Daugthers, Barbara and Jeenna Bush..





Both of them are twins! Well Sir Bush is definitely a proud man. But, there is one girl that claim to be the 1st daugther as well. If you ask me, "Is It true"? Well, i don't know, but Pictures always says it all. You Be the Judge.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....! ^^v Enjoy! To those who wana get in to the white house to whatever you wana do.. You can start with the above him/her.. xD As forr me.. i think I'll stick with my spm results first x) LOL!

Gtg peeps! Ciao..!

P/s : There is no.. personal sentence.. xD

0 comments: