Awesome-Sucky..

I JUST WANA SAY...

IN YOUR FACE.....!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE BEAT YOU!!! HAH!!! THINK YOURE SO GREAT AND EVERYTING!!!!

AGAINST THE TRACTOR MALAYSIA.. YOURE NOTHING BUT JUST A MERE PEASANT!!!

RAAAAAWR!!!!!

Yes.. we beat red house.. and that 'sumo' is in charge of that house.. noobs..

We beat them in less than what.. 3 seconds??

Come on la you mere peasants.. no way you can last any longer than 5 secs against us.. dream on...

i only used 30% of my energy and we took them down like blowing feathers away.. or maybe worse.. dust particles.. =)

Anyway.. for the first time in at least 5 years.. Yellow house won..=D

Great cheerleadings and fantastic jumpers.. the runners was okay.. but what more could you ask for? we got number 1.. thats all matters..=D

Anyway.. i failed my undang test.. well.. FUCK!

WHAT THE FUCK.. 50 bucks.. FUCK!

and i might fail again... zz.. i dont feel so confident now..T.T

K enuf said.. thx for celebrating my bday with me guys.. it meant alot to me.. though i know you guys are tired.. y'all stil celebrate with me.. =)

Okies... gtg do some stuff... which is probably next to nothing.. ><

Ciao..! ^^

p/s : i really hate this shit f***ed relationship.. but i love it too.. wth man.. im so confused right now.. i really hate it.. haiz..

0 comments: