Lip Lock..!

Hey hey.. i know you guys miss me..

ALOT..!

xD

This is my first week after Chinese New Year..

Represented my school for both badminton and football.. =D

I dont wana talk abt my badminton..

Lets move on to football.. ^^

First match against Vivikananda.. we won 2-0...

Second match against MBS (Monkey Boy School).. and yes.. we won again.. 1-0.. my ultimate has no cooldown.. xD

Third match against SMK Desa Petaling.. and yes again.. we trashed them 3-0.. ^^

The last match.. against BTS(Bandar Tasik Selatan)... and yes.. we were trashed.. 0-3..><

*giv chance oni* =P

By wining 3 matches we autmaticaly qualified for quarter finals.. GG!

We're up against Victoria!!!!!!!!!! People usually refer them as the.. NOOBS...><

Chillax.. =D

Our team semangat d after resting for 3 days...

Tomorow our fitness level.. = 99%

We purposely duwana achieve that last 1% because we must learn how to be humble and give chance to those who are less fortunate.. example VI... xD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And yes again.. we are most likely to win.. because.. we have one of the best batch of midfielders and defenders.. and guess what.. our captain.. plays for RSC ^^ one body contact.. and stretchers will be brought in for them..=)

THough my teamates will be ready for tomorow's match.. I dont think i am.. because.. i've been bitten.. by a very fat tummy-ed creature.. till blue black.. and.. my fitness level is now down to approximately... 32%..>< xD

Who to blame? I guess everybody has the answer already.. =P

Rawr!!! Saujana BoLEH!!!!! PRAY FOR US!! AND WISH US GOODLUCK!!!! ROOOAR!!!

Nah.... we dont need luck.. we can gg them based on our skills alone.. =)

Sorry Jing.. ffk-ed your party.. T.T i really wana go.. =(

Ciao peeps! =D

p/s : Why God have to put me with someone who doesnt understands me at all.. but at the same time loves me so dearly.. wtf? ><

LOL..! If we were to lose tomorow's game.. i'll have to come back and delete this post..><

0 comments: